Mastermind mind groups bring together highly motivated individuals who share a common intention of personal or professional growth, are committed to personal excellence and are looking to encourage, support and assist others to improve.
The 3 C’s of Mastermind set the foundation for beneficial group dynamics and for magic to unfold – connection, collaboration and co-creation.
- By tapping into the minds of several like-minded individuals, a group member experiences the following benefits:
- Motivation and inspiration to move forward, grow, and stretch.
- Feedback and constructive criticism from people who CARE (4th C) and want to see you succeed.
- Perspectives from group members with professional and personal experiences that can add value, provide options and share alternatives.
- Accountability to take action, to think ahead and make a plan until the next meeting
- Access to each others network which can be a tremendous bonus as one’s net worth is equal to the value of one’s network
Participating in a mastermind group takes time and energy, but the clarity and insight it provides is time well spent.
Why Mastermind Groups Work
When you connect with like-minded people who have a sincere interest & commitment to growth, service and contribution, you plug into something “special” that will provide you with feedback, wisdom and insights that will serve you on your journey. When you expose yourself to vulnerability, authenticity, and truth in a mastermind group, you benefit from the differing perspectives of the group members, which elevates your vibration, brings about insights, distinctions and wisdom that you otherwise wouldn’t have been privy to.
Entrepreneur and best selling author Timothy Ferriss states: “I don’t think people need more motivation. I think they need more feedback and accountability, that’s it.” I would venture to say that feedback and accountability, such as what is found in a mastermind group, tend to provide the type of motivation that makes a difference.
Let's Get Started
If you have any enquiry or you would like to get in touch with me,
feel free to fill up the form below and I will get back to you soonest!